Rumahpemilu.org, as a portal connecting all stakeholders in the electoral process, welcomes articles and opinions openly. Articles published in the OPINION section of this website will also be shared through the social media platforms of rumahpemilu.org (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram).
Criteria for rumahpemilu.org articles:
- Personal opinions, not adaptations or translations.
- Original work, not plagiarized.
- Avoid discussing partisan aspects of electoral contests or political elite intrigues.
- Article length between 700-1500 words.
- Adherence to proper and correct Indonesian/English spelling and grammar.
- Submission in Word format.
The more these six criteria are met, the faster the article will be published. Articles should be sent to the email email@example.com, accompanied by a brief bio-data and photo. The editorial team will respond to submission emails, notifying if the article is not selected for publication.